Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Fourth of July Plans


So what are your plans for the 4th of July?

One of our favorite people is staying over tonight to attend the parade with Mom and Dad tomorrow. Her town starts early and she would be blocked in if she did not escape tonight. It just means we have more time with her.

I used to go to the parade, but the muskets and the fire engines are too scary for Katy, so I stay home and protect her from the illegal fire crackers. Does anyone think fire engines have gotten louder? Just asking. They didn't seem so loud when I was a puppy.

Dad promises lots of dog time when they get back and more family coming for a cookout. So while we will miss out on the parade, there will be plenty of family time after.

Hope you all have a safe and happy 4th of July.

8 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July! We'll be cooking out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th to you as well. MOM and I will kick back grill something ad have a beer. I don't mind fire trucks or loud shots. But I an not a fan of parades, good thing MOM is not either.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a happy 4th July and we hope there are not too many fireworks.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a wonderful 4th! We plan on staying home tomorrow and celebrating this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 4th of July! We had our Canada Day celebration on the 1st, but tomorrow is grandson's 5th birthday so we will be celebrating too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have FUN and BE SAFE!!!! Happy Fourth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY 4TH!!! Hope you all stay COOL!!! Get that sprinkler going!
    I am staying home with Cody and Dakota and Lenny is going to a BBQ later at his sister's. No way am I going out in this heat!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs.
I am sorry I cannot comment on blogs which require Google + or Facebook to comment. I am not a member and have no plans to join.